View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 08:28 PM   #52658
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Another try, picked four people because fuck it:

CM Punk vs Johnny Gargano vs The Miz vs Daniel Bryan

Actually some amazing stories could be told between those four

Too bad they’d ruin it with a McMahon in every corner
CM Punk as the bitchy sell-out that's become everything he's hated. The Miz as the arrogant WWE prototype that "took Punk's spot" in 2010, only for Punk to have taken his in 2011. Daniel Bryan as the technical wizard that everybody loves with history between Punk and Miz. Gargano as the new age "Daniel Bryan" type looking to take his seat on the throne.

More likely they put their wives in the corners than a McMahon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Yeah, and it was pretty good. But weird in that D-Bry had just turned heel. Having a fully face D-Bry with some steam behind him vs. Lesnar would be a whole different animal.
Bryan could use the Survivor Series loss as fuel to get back to it. "I used you to beat the weakness out of me, Brock. Now I want to beat you."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote