View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 04:46 AM   #334
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Hrmm...so we're getting a rebooted Superman, but with the same Supes and Luthor? Cool with me, as long as they're finally getting something off the ground. Maybe they'll edit out that damn kid.

As for tying the Batman franchise to the other two, I don't think it's really necessary, but at the same time, it wouldn't be impossible to do. If they're going to keep Superman Returns just semi-in-continuity (like the new Hulk movie did with the last one), they could say that the two Batman movies happened during the five years that Supes was gone. And I really don't think blending the two different atmospheres of Gotham and Metropolis would be that hard, as long as you get a writer who knows their stuff.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote