View Single Post
Old 06-15-2018, 08:01 AM   #42853
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Mauro's talented, but I can understand the criticisms. I think he can choose to be a great wrestling announcer if he dials back on the WWEisms. The general philosophy regarding announcing in the WWE has widely been horrible except for some excellent choices in color guys in the 80's and 90's and Jim Ross being there during the Attitude era. If Vince McMahon dies and someone like Michael Cole takes over producing that aspect of the show, he might change things up and stop using them like ventriloquist dummies. Mauro was a Cole guy.

When SmackDown goes to Fox and it's "all hands on deck" and Vince and Kevin Dunn are focused so much on that, it would be a good time to shake up Raw with some of those aesthetic changes. I can see Cole being the play-by-play guy on SmackDown, still being produced by Vince, while Cole handles Raw as Vince lets Triple H do a bit more with it. I can see Mauro being the play-by-play guy on that. Unless he is booked every Monday. I don't really follow what else he does.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote