View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 09:15 PM   #1
My Final Heaven
Save_Us.sandwich

My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)My Final Heaven is good (20,000+)
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered - September 3

FFVIII Remastered has a release date, Sep. 3rd

New features include:
●Enhanced visuals: Several characters, enemies, GF, and objects have been refined to look better than ever before.
●Battle Assist: Activate this booster to max out HP and ATB bars – and trigger Limit Breaks at any time. You will lose all HP when you get hit by a critical attack that gives more damage than your HP, or by lethal damage.
●No encounters: Want to explore without fear of attack? Activate this option to turn off random encounters. Event battles must still be done in order to advance the story.
●3x speed boost: Accelerates time by a factor of three – perfect if you want to speed through easy battles or get somewhere in a hurry. This feature will not apply to certain scenes including movies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks pretty great for bringing a PS1 game into the current gen, just a couple of months after being announced. $19.99 is pocket change for this.
My Final Heaven is offline   Reply With Quote