View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 04:48 AM   #137
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I didn’t dig the Dark order into of Hangman, wanted that natural pop when his music hit but overall great segment. Danielson played it perfect, crowd played there part and Hangman is lovable.

Kenny, Cole and the Bucks was perfectly played.

Fucking loved Darbys acceptance of the Billy Gunn match, so dry!

Dante Martin continues to be a freak! He and Lio Rush are so fun, don’t feel like I have ever really seen Lio work before my goodness he’s got amazing movement. Might be the most fluid I have ever seen in a ring.

Punks MJF troll was excellent as well.

Legit laughed out loud at JR Little commentary when Ishii did his little hulk up bit in the corner.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote