View Single Post
Old 12-30-2019, 12:04 AM   #489
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm actually pretty upset by this loss to Clemson. It was a game a) they should have won even being the late start second half team they've been all year, b) that they shouldn't have let even be close enough to put into the hands of the refs like with that bullshit forced fumble touchdown callback, c) that they wasted letting Clemson march right down the field and score in 90 seconds near the end with obviously uncharacteristically shit defense, and d) I couldn't even fucking watch live; I had to stare at my phone with the little moving logos and play results.

That last one was more of a dig at ESPN+. Sure, I had the chance to stream some random NHL games, but that wasn't what I was trying to fucking see. "You need a package with your cable provider"... no, that's what I have *you* for, so that I don't pay for cable for one channel to watch x amount of saturdays a year. What's the point of you otherwise?

I think I'm going to have to readjust this Disney+ bundle and drop ESPN and Hulu. Hell, Hulu was even worse "Oh, you don't have streaming. You can get that for an addtional $55 a month". Piss on you. Again, if it were that dire, I'd be paying that for cable already. I'm not paying that to AOLTimeWarnerSpectrum, why would I pay that to you? Fuck them.