View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 08:26 PM   #2032
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXer View Post
Can someone explain what I'm missing with the numbers under the characters on the select wheel? I thought it was number of missions available but the number seems off to me. Oftentimes there's a 1 next to someone when there isn't anything left to do. What is the activity I'm missing?
Checked all parts of the map? Sometimes a character you wouldn't expect has something all the way across the map. It's including all the freaks and geeks and the missions.

Idk, it's always been accurate for me.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote