View Single Post
Old 01-14-2019, 10:55 AM   #51
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Actually, I do wonder what move Seth is going to beat Brock with at Mania? The Curb Stomp is his main finish now, yeah? For some reason, I just can't see that being the move that keeps Brock down. It just looks funny in my head. Maybe in the heat of the moment it will come off as really epic?
This is the problem I have with rasslin these days. They have diluted finishers by letting everyone kick out so they come up with these other moves, ie superplex/falcon arrow that should be finishers as they are more devastating but they are filler moves. So many times a huge devastating move means nothing because it’s not the designated finisher.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote