View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 10:24 AM   #121
Big Vic
( ._.)

Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Big Vic makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Is that the best effort you can give it?! Fucking hell you're an idiot.

What I mean to say is you're a moron and that's a proven fact. Twisting my words isn't going to make you any less stupid Vic. This isn'teven about fixing fights, it's about blatant perversion of contest.
UFC has always done it.

The point about Kimbo was that every fed that used him treated him as a commodity, as they do with marketable fighters with no ability.

No point discussing this with someone as stupid as you anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Vic View Post
I disagree a bit. Compared to other promotions he has shown more integrity for what goes on inside the 'ring'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savio View Post
I agree with everything said above, but that is stuff that goes on outside of the ring.

I feel like EliteXC and Bellator has not always shown respect to the sport inside of the ring (more so EliteXC).
Quote:
The Nate Diaz/Conor point you made is not about the action inside the ring but outside. Which I agree that happens a lot Sonnen/Jones, DC/Brock, etc.

But once the fighters get in the ring you don't hear of anything that would taint the sport. You don't hear of Dana offering 'Fighter X' more money to stand with 'Fighter Y' instead of going to the ground, etc.
Quote:
My goalpost has always been Dana is a dickhead to the sport outside of the ring but inside of the ring he treats the sport fine.