View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 11:03 PM   #391
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by The Greatest WWE Champion ever Gillberg:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
It was expected that Bill Goldberg's return, with a full week of hype behind it, would lead Raw to its biggest numbers of this year's football season.

Going against both the NFL and baseball playoffs, Raw did 3.13 million viewers, up 14 percent from last week. It will be interesting if there is staying power and in particular, the ratings on November 14th when Goldberg and Brock Lesnar will appear on the same show ...

8 p.m. 3.17 million viewers
9 p.m. 3.11 million viewers
10 p.m. 3.12 million viewers
Quote:
Another lawsuit for unpaid bills against TNA Entertainment, filed over the summer, was by American Express Travel Related Services Company for unpaid bills.

American Express filed suit in the Supreme Court in the state of New York on July 20th claiming nonpayment of $269,049.50 in travel related expenses. The claim is the company used their American Express Corporate account to charge various items and American Express was not paid.

The claim is that the company agreed to payments on the receipt of monthly billing statements as well as to pay court costs if the case went to court. It claimed the agreement included that the defendants were to pay all reasonable costs when it came to American Express collecting the money owed, including finance charges and delinquency frees.

The lawsuit asked for payment of the $269,049.50 as well all legal costs for having to go to court and rectify the bill.
Apparently another reason for the lawsuit is because TNA forgot to tell them their offices moved to a new location so American Express kept sending bills to the old place and never getting any response in return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
There have been pictures floating around the internet over the last week where The Undertaker was seen using crutches to walk.

From what we have been told, he recently had hip surgery and is using the crutches during his recovery.

What that means as to whether he will work at WrestleMania next year, I can't say. As usual, it's up to him if he wants to wrestle.
Quote:
Goldberg tweeted a thank you to the fans for the reaction he got on Raw last night and said he was humbled by the response.
Link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/Goldberg/status/788372100377477120

Quote:
Adam Cole vs. Will Ospreay was announced by PROGRESS Wrestling for their show on December 11th in Sheffield.
Quote:
The jabroni in the red pants who wrestled Braun Strowman last night, is named Johnny Proof. He's the local champion for the New Era Wrestling promotion. (thanks to Anthony Sullivan). The red haired goofball from last Monday night, portraying Steve Splash, is Santa Cruz wrestler Seabass, aka stand up comedian Mikey G.
Quote:
One of the local guys in the Braun Strowman match cut his head pretty bad on the turnbuckle spot and was helped to the back with a towel on his head.
Quote:
Mick Foley announced in a Facebook post on Tuesday morning that Sasha Banks vs. Charlotte is set to main event Raw's upcoming pay-per-view later this month. If the match does main event, it would be the first time that a women's match has gone on last at a WWE PPV.

Banks vs. Charlotte will also be the first ever women's match to take place inside of Hell in a Cell. Banks will be defending her Raw Women's Championship against Charlotte in the match.

Foley's Facebook post: "Forget for a moment about Stephanie McMahon's jumping high-five or my awkward attempt to hug the #RAW Comissioner. The biggest moment of the night for us came when the #WWE cameras were off, and Stephanie and I just looked at the #HIAC poster, realizing that for #WomensWrestling, history is upon us - as Sasha Banks and Charlotte will main event the #HIAC PPV. I am so happy for Sasha, for Charlotte, for all the women who paved the way, and all those who aspire to follow in their footsteps. It is no exaggeration to say that looking at that poster gave me chills...and they were multiplying."

Hell in a Cell is scheduled for October 30th in Boston, MA.

UPDATE: Foley posted a clarification on Facebook, noting that the match order for Hell in a Cell is not yet final: "The match order for #HIAC Will probably not be finalized until hours before the actual show, so each member of the WWE Universe can decide for themselves what their main event is. Regardless of where the women's match is placed on the card, both Sasha and Charlotte should absolutely feel like they are the main event -- as should Kevin Owens and Seth Rollins. It's a competitive business, and that competitive spirit should bring out the best in everyone on October 30th."
Quote:
Cricket Wireless announced Friday that they will be sponsoring the first Lucha Underground house show tour with events scheduled for October 23rd in Phoenix, AZ, October 30th in Houston, TX, and November 5th in San Diego, CA.
Quote:
Alberto Rodriguez and girlfriend Saraya Jade-Bevis are in the news one more time as they have just gotten engaged.

It was Bevis, better known as Paige, who popped the question earlier tonight while inside the ring in Mayaguez, Puerto Rico.

Rodriguez, also known as Alberto El Patron, Alberto Del Rio and now El Presidente, was working the WWC Aniversario weekend when in the ring she pulled out a ring and popped the question and he accepted.
Quote:
There's been some mainstream press this weekend regarding Linda McMahon having donated $6 million to a super PAC that supported Donald Trump, with donations in August and September. The donations were noted because when Trump was going through primaries, she was critical of his remarks about women, and this goes back months before all the latest news stories came in. "He's not helping, certainly to put women in the best light," said McMahon a few months ago. "Maybe he regrets them, maybe he doesn't. I realize he punches hard when he punches back, but that's just over the top." But she since publicly stated she was a strong Trump supporter. For those thinking Trump's comments should kick him out of the WWE Hall of Fame, it would appear that isn't about to happen.
Quote:
Emma, even though listed on Raw, is working for the Smackdown brand this weekend as a replacement for Becky Lynch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Cody Rhodes was interviewed by Live Audio Wrestling in Canada for the Fight Network and when asked about potentially presenting the trophy for the Dusty Tag Classic finals, commented, "“I told them Truth can hand out the trophy this year – no I didn’t (laughs). I think this year is probably a really tough sell but I definitely don’t want people to think that’s because I don’t love my dad more than anything on earth. I think this year I will probably hand over my responsibilities as such to Dustin and maybe his daughter Dakota. They currently have a lot better of a situation with themselves in WWE than myself but again, that night has nothing to do with me or WWE, really. It has everything to do with young guys getting their shot and Dusty Rhodes in general so I don’t know. I haven’t been reached out to yet so if I was, I definitely would not just flat out say no.”

Some other sheet news includes:
  • CBS Boston had a recent interview with James Ellsworth: http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/10/1...unlikely-star/
  • Observer is currently speculating TNA might be filing for bankruptcy soon but would probably drag out the official announcement since Dixie wouldn't want to take all the blame for its downfall.
  • ROH recently signed a tv deal in Portugal with Sport TV which is the biggest sports channel in the country. Currently expected to start airing shows this week.
  • Observer currently debunking rumors of Papa Shango's curse claiming Bayley as its newest victim. Speculation started after WWE reported Bayley went to doctors after her match against Dana and the odd way the match ended.
  • WWE is currently selling James Ellsworth merch on WWEShop: http://shop.wwe.com/james-ellsworth-...rt/W12527.html
  • According to SEScoops, its possible TNA could face a 5th lawsuit depending on what happens to the American Express lawsuit. It involves one of TNA's management needing to use a personal credit card to cover travel expenses when American Express cut off TNA's buisness card with the company. http://www.sescoops.com/update-on-am...her-tna-debts/
Emperor Smeat is online now   Reply With Quote