View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:30 AM   #4
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
They've tried to give him these monster pushes in the past. The problem is that he was too injury prone to keep it going for an extended period of time. The best thing he did was injury Batista enough to make him drop the title. I knew he was going to succeed the last time because he actually broke the lock on the door without any problem. They've tried that a few times and he always seemed to mess it up or they somehow forgot to gimmick the lock.

The segment on Raw was pure genius. At first I thought it was going to be a fake out retirement but then he was so heartfelt with his comments that I thought it was going to be a real retirement. Then the World Strongest Slam out of the hug I was pretty shocked. If he did that against anybody else other than Cena he'd be a super-over heel right now. Since it's Cena he's just our hero.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote