View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 10:27 AM   #38
CSL
Over Like Rover

CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)CSL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTTS View Post
I know, it kills me to realize that he's no longer the Mick I practically worshipped in my teens. If I had ever gone to a WWF show, I would have been one of the dorks with a "Foley is God" sign.

His promo work is no longer good, in fact it's barely tolerable, his jokes are no longer so corny they're funny, they're so corny that they are in fact just corny. I've seen morbidly obese women who look more intimidating and less likely to collapse from heart failure after running 12 feet.

We can only hope DDP takes pity on him and gets him into something resembling shape and not the amorphous blob he has become.
guy is rich, achieved his wildest dreams and more and his promo work is fine (he doesn't exactly anything of much substance to cut a promo on nowadays) he deserves to pretty much live and look how he chooses. I sure as fuck wouldn't be working out/worrying about being in shape if my bump card was as full/day-to-day life was as uncomfortable as Foley's at this time in his life
CSL is offline   Reply With Quote