View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:22 PM   #264
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I hate that you always ask me my opinion on things and are like "Ok good I will/wont buy that" and then you don't/do anyways or you always ask for more opinions.

Like how Dragon Age is still above Mass Effect on your play list, or like how you bought MW3 after telling me like 4 times that you weren't going to buy it. Or asking if I thought Skyrim was good and then saying ok I will get that, and then coming here and asking for more opinions on whether it is worth it or not.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote