View Single Post
Old 04-12-2009, 08:28 PM   #483
.44 Magdalene
Smitten for Kittens

.44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+).44 Magdalene puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Man, I'm just going to make you a huge list of things that sucked but got good critical responses so you'll stop using that argument.

Also, I do hate on most Supergirls, certain Batgirls, and Spider-girl, though mostly because they suck on their own without being Superhero A, Plus Boobs. I'd maybe appreciate X-23 if she were an interesting spin, but she's a clone of Wolverine. Literally. From Weapon X. Yeah, totally interesting and shit! And then she has to deal with teenager stuff 'cuz she's a teenager! But Wolverine! With a vagina! A teenage vagina! Interesting, yeah!

Yes, creative short cut. Sales have proven that you can slap Wolverine on pretty much anything and the comic will sell, which is why Wolverine's on thirty different teams and four different covers every month. Making a character that's angsty female Wolverine is pretty much the lowest common denominator for a desperate sales pitch but hey, the majority of greasy neckbeards that get off to their favorite characters abruptly being female... well, you guys eat that shit right up.
.44 Magdalene is offline   Reply With Quote