View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 05:29 PM   #46670
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
Nothing wrong with exchanges. Its over.
I just find them annoying when they are in every match I see. I don't like seeing everyone work the same in any style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Strike exchanges are tied to the concept of "fighting spirit" which is a big part of Japanese culture.

I prefer strong style over everything (which is why Ishii, Goto, and Suzuki are my favorites from the current crop of NJPW) so I don't get tired of them.

What bothers me is them doing the "19 count" spot way too often.
Yeah, I think I covered that first bit. I just think it's pretty poor psychology sometimes. There are times when it makes sense to me and I enjoy it, but other times it is about as dumb as North American wrestling can get.

I get the 19 count spot though. That's started cropping up elsewhere too. For some reason, I associate Ambrose with the labored 9 count spot. Felt like he was doing that every match for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
From what I've read House Show attendance has dropped the last year. The average show seems to do around 1,500 - 2,000 people in attendance now, compared from 3,000 -- 5,000 in years past. #WWE #RAW #SDLive

Ticket prices too high or a reflection on the current product?

I would guess that it's a compounding problem. The product is crappy, so less people go, so they jack up prices, so less people go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Still, glad we exist somewhere that saying that isn't a bannable offense.
I think most people just ban themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post

I love that Becky is giving this gimmick gusto, but I'm quite worried she is going to overstep a line in playing to the internet crowd one of these days and get herself into "Oh yeah? We'll see about that" hot water with the wrong people.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote