View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 06:01 PM   #13
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Destor, what do you think about Braun? People get annoyed with me because I don't think he's that over. I get told he gets "great reactions" and then get told they're "tepid by old standards, sure." I watched the clip of him fucking around with Owens on Raw and I watched the crowd. Every time I have seen him it's a few notches above golf clap.

The "if it's not over, it's not good" philosophy makes total sense, because if your job is to get an emotional investment out of people so that they spend money on seeing more of you/the promotion, then them sitting on their hands or standing up just to get a better angle with bemused looks on their faces isn't going to guarantee that. You want to get that exhilarating experience that god damn religious institutions do out of people. What church, other than the ones you are born into and programmed to go to, expect people to come back by telling them that "Eh, it doesn't really matter if you come back," and make them feel average about their life choices?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote