Thread: Diablo IV
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2023, 11:07 AM   #16
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepholio View Post
Oh and Unique items are absolute trash. They are below rares and legendaries automatically simply because they have set stats and you can't enchant them at all. Almost all of their powers are useless too. There are a small handful of them that people are going to want probably, like Deaths Visage for Necros, but most of them are going to end up instant trash when these should be the items that feel the most special and powerful.

Terrible itemization. It's the one area where this game took a significant step backwards from the previous.

I think the sacred unique gauntlets I have synergize with basic and core skills? Something like, each basic attack enhances the damage of the next core attack by 30% or something. Memory is terrible.

I'm okay with them not raining legendaries or uniques like they did in D3. I also don't believe that drop rates should be as abysmal as they were in D2. Make the items make sense, as you stated.

I've not had enough time to dive in like that, so I'm just enjoying the casual leveling of whatever class I feel like playing that day.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote