View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #19
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
You know, I'm a little upset with how ep 4 turned out for me. Unlike PapaGeorgio, I had no qualms about letting that bastard fall. He got 4 people killed directly (story suggestion wise... wheather they die ANYWAY remains to be seen on subsequent playthroughs), chickened out when asked to protect Clementine whilst they were surrounded, also, didn't bother even keeping an eye on her to let her sneak off, and decided on his "confession" at the absolute worst possible time... so, when he said "Let me fall", I was all like "Okay!" and gleefully let him go. Wish I had the opportunity to SHOOT HIM IN THE FACE like a certain other person got over that bandit situation.

And so, I'm supposed to feel *sorry* for letting him die? And am supposed to have an outcome in which I TAKE THIS SCREW-UP WITH ME ON A RESCUE MISSION!?! Piss on that! Triage.

Also, (@Merc) I didn't have a problem with digging up the dog. I had a problem with the "re-burial". So sad, especially after seeing that painting in the house to put it in perspective.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote