View Single Post
Old 01-21-2017, 10:03 PM   #31711
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
Cool card except the Brock vs Shane match. Really, REALLY don't want to see that happen (or any Shane match ever again honestly.)
I'd rather see it than the pissing away of Brock/Goldberg which will be better in the imagination. Shane can take a beating well and Brock can dish one out.

That being said, after doing some thinking yesterday, I've decided that my preferred route for WrestleMania is to scrap Triple H vs. Rollins and instead have Triple H sponsor Brock for a match against Rollins. The idea is that Goldberg has the Universal Title match and Brock wants the first shot if Goldberg wins, but Triple H holds the shot over his head in order to get him to destroy Rollins.

New theme music and tights for Rollins at WrestleMania. Something similar to Hiroshi Tanahashi. Seth is confident in his ability to take on Lesnar, and as a wrestling babyface people should get behind him. At Mania he finds a way to beat The Beast, proving that he is someone that your average WWE fan can truly get behind. Brock then turns face (no one really wants to boo the guy) by snapping on Triple H who refuses to give him a title shot. Brock destroys Triple H at the next PPV.

If you really want to put Seth over, that's a better way to do it. Seth beats Brock in a competitive match. "Oh, Brock must not have it anymore." Wrong, he can still kill dudes like Triple H with relative ease. Seth is just that fucking good.

But this operation isn't really about putting Seth over, is it?
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote