View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 10:08 AM   #54
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrodmuc316 View Post
Hulk Hogan dropped a couple N Bombs about one person He hated. He hates one person who he choose to use a vile racist slur about to convey his hatred.

Had he called the guy a dickhead, nobody would have cared. Alas, that isn't what he said.
The problem herein lies...no one just 'drops a couple N Bombs'. If he said it then, he clearly says it regularly when he's comfortable and not aware that he's being recorded. You can't say it's akin to calling someone a dickhead either. Dickhead isn't racially driven. The other thing is.

I was never a Hogan fan and I think that all of this makes him sound like a bit of a piece of shit. Even still, I'm not outraged that he's in the WWE hall of fame. It's a bizarre business, and I'm sure there are countless others that have done far, far worse without being outed.

I'm just going to chalk Hogan up as the, err...dickhead that I already assumed he was and hope that he doesn't try to wrestle again. I just like wrestling.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote