View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 11:51 AM   #63
LibSuperstar

LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)LibSuperstar has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid
I think it's largely nostalgia filtered through platitudes. And there's always been something endearing about the guy. You can't deny his charisma. And there's something "lost puppy" about him. You don't think of him as an actively malicious guy. Then it turns out he's awful and it's like...fine. I mean, wrestling is full of awful people, just like any medium. I just don't see why you'd bring him back. It's not like he can even participate in angles and such. The only role is an ambassador and he's kind of fucked that up with certain demographics that should be very important.

I don't really blame Hogan for trying to get the money he can. I'm more annoyed at the WWE for the faux-PR bullshit. Of course it's what they're going to do, but I just can't support a promotion that so obviously couldn't give a fuck.

Hogan will still be more over than the entire roster put together.
You hit the nail on the head.
LibSuperstar is offline   Reply With Quote