View Single Post
Old 10-21-2020, 12:10 AM   #2189
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
BOSJ I see at least seven locks: Ishimori, Himoru, BUSHI, Desperado, Kanemaru, SHO, and Taguchi. I'd probably call Master Wato a "most likely" despite a less than stellar return from excursion as this'll give him the chance to properly show out in matches. The last two spots would depend on if they're willing to bring some more people back, if so two of Phantasmo/Eagles/Rocky are options. Otherwise you've always got DOUKI around and you can probably dig up Tiger Mask if you gave to.

WTL you've got Dangerous Tekkers, The Empire, SANADA/Shingo, two Chaos teams between Yano/Ishii/Goto/YOSHI, and they're probably giving honorary spots to Tencozy and GBH. Juice/Cobb seems like a possible team unless they're bringing David Finlay back. With travel in mind, G.O.D I figure will be back if allowed. If not, there's still gonna be a Bullet Club team and they have Switchblade/EVIL/KENTA as options....orrrrr it could just be one of them saddled with Yujiro who eats all the pins.

Only thing I don't know is if the Golden Aces will be involved, they've kept announced Dome match participants out of WTL in recent years and hopefully Kota will retain the briefcase after Power Struggle. Almost wonder if they'll revisit the Tana/Okada dream team and have them in the finals against Empire.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote