Thread: GAME: Book It!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2020, 03:05 PM   #1
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
GAME: Book It!

I feel like something like this may have been done around here before, but during BOREantine, some friends and I have been talking wrestling together in a group chat ( Blue Demon), and we were talking about a possibility of Rated RKO reforming in today's climate.

I would totally be into something like that, but I couldn't think of who would be good opponents for a tag team of that magnitude. One of the chat friends mentioned Heavy Machinery, and I started wondering just how in the hell a person would book both a Rated RKO reformation and then feud them with Heavy Machinery.

That's where YOU come into play! I thought it might be fun if the poster above you mentioned a hypothetical feud, and the next poster comes up with an idea on how to make the feud actually work. You can play silly or serious, up to you. Just for fun.

I thought a good start would be exactly what we were talking about:

Rated RKO vs. Heavy Machinery.

Book it!

FREAKY! OUTTIE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik
do you know what I have seen a lot of people dumber than me and canadian crippla His name is Mr. Robert Goulet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Company View Post
All would of been well if I'd have fucked her in the toilet.

Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote