View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 02:13 PM   #56
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dastardly One View Post
I'm not a big fan of those kinds of dark jokes. But I recall an episode of home improvement when jill's dad (aka the kid's grandpa) dies, and Randy is making "tasteless" jokes. It's just how people deal with mortality, and it's not like any of us know Shad in a way that should make us legitimately upset by some silliness.

Just feel the preachiness high-horse stuff isn't necessary.
I don’t feel like finding that sort of stuff distasteful is being on a high horse. I feel like it’s a normal reaction to be respectful to someone who has just died. But yeah, different people handle things in different ways. It’s not a big deal.

I just think it sounds a bit callous and unsympathetic. Like it doesn’t really matter who he was, it’s still tragic. It doesn’t take a whole lot of effort to have a bit of empathy.

Just a bit of a downer to open the thread and see the first page.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote