View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 05:00 PM   #188
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Haha, that's so lame. Translation: I don't like criticism, so I'm going to project the idea of aggression and try to condescend by deliberately misrepresenting the issue and implying they are miserable. Checkmate. The Young Bucks and Dave Meltzer seem to think that everything revolves around AEW, and it appears that its most shameless apologists do too. It's possible to say "AEW sucks" and then go enjoy a nice book. Why the fuck would anyone think that criticism of AEW requires that much emotional energy?

I don't get mad at people for having fun. I don't like AEW because it is shitty fucking wrestling and it is making wrestling worse. The criticisms of AEW are perfectly valid, and they make apologists for Anything Else Wrestling uncomfortable. Notice no one actually has a retort for anything I say. Smeat tells me to go away, BigCrippyZ calls me a cocksucker, Trips says I'm wrong, "nobody cares, Noid." It's much easier to just go "Nope" and move on, possibly trying to insult me or make some passive aggressive remark along the way than it is to address the actual issue:

AEW is bad. And telling the truth is what I enjoy doing. People who lie to themselves are weird to me. It's like telling the truth is a personal insult to them.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote