Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:55 PM   #386
LoDownM
Retired Prolly.

LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)LoDownM puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoXer View Post
It's in the options.

Was it ever mentioned in previous ME games why all the aliens speak English (or whatever language the game is set to)? I feel like I remember learning about it in a codex entry but I'm not sure.
I just assumed universal translators ala Star Trek.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Yeah I think it says in a codex. Some sort of instant translator built into their omnitools or something.

Spoiler tags just in case someone (FA) hasn't played the games to that point
SPOILER: show
I assume the tech is Reaper technology so that the civilizations could get to a point where the Reapers could justify coming back and harvesting them
That might be true.
SPOILER: show
The Prothean in the DLC had to touch Shepard to understand the language. They could share knowledge with each other just by touch as he explained it.

So I dunno.
LoDownM is offline   Reply With Quote