Thread: WWE 2K19
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 12:01 PM   #113
XL
Feeling Oof-y

XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)XL makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Finally got around to starting Universe Mode.

I removed all of the female superstars as I’ve no interest in playing as them, disbanded 205 and made a Cruiser Division on Raw, and lastly disbanded NXT due to the shallow roster depth, and assigned all the male superstars and teams to Raw and SmackDown.

I gave each of the NXT Champions a MITB briefcase to cash in on the counterpart championship (NXT Champ for World Title, North American/UK Championship for Intercontinental/US Championship).

Aleister Black announced his cash-in on night 1 of Raw and beat Roman Reigns to become Universal Champion.

Over on SDL Adam Cole (BayBay) cashed in his briefcase for the United States Championship and beat Nakamura for the belt, using a rebranded NA Championship belt as the US Championship. Meanwhile O’Reily and Fish were made auto #1 Contenders for the SD Tag belts and won them.

There are 2 live rivalries on Raw (The Revival (Tag #1 Contenders) vs The B Team (Tag Champs) and Elias vs Rollins (IC Champ)) and 3 Potential rivalries (Ziggler vs Hawkins, Braun vs Balor, and Black (Universal Champ) vs Brock (#1 Contender)). On SDL there are also 2 live rivalries (The Bludgeon Bros vs The Good Bros, and Nakamura vs Veleteen Dream - which has 1 week remaining) and 7 potential rivalries (The Bar vs Fish/O’Reilly, Woods vs Big E, Benjamin vs Sullivan, Bryan vs Mysterio, Sanity vs Colons, Joe vs Orton, Styles (WWE Champ) vs Jeff Hardy)

With all that Extreme Rules might as well be rebranded as WWE Tag Teams on PPV.

It’s giving me Breezango vs The ascension in an Extreme Rules match - neither team have even been on Raw. Bray Wyatt & Matt Hardy vs Titus Worldwide, and fucking Drew Gulak vs Aleister Black for the Universal Championship.

Still fucked after how many years!?
XL is offline   Reply With Quote