View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 06:25 PM   #524
UmbrellaCorporation
All That Jazz

UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)UmbrellaCorporation has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzo
Eli may be out for a month. Heard it on the radio and just checked it out. Chris Mortenson reported a month, slightly separated shoulder. The Giants.com website reported a contusion, and lists him day to day. Don't know who to believe. Eli plays like a fucking champ and this happens. I'm gonna go slit my wrists in the bath tub.
THAT is shitty. I wouldn't even really consider myself a Giants fan, but out of the NFC East, they'd be my team to go to. I think they've underperformed the last couple of years, and can really play better than what they've shown. Not making excuses really, but I think a lot of their losses are circumstancial. Eli's loss...Ugh. Even so, it doesn't mean they're out yet.