View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 10:28 PM   #2968
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Everything about it is fantastic. I've never really even liked FF that much, but this is great.

And honestly, ever since spider-man joined the new avengers, I've aactually preferred him as a team player, rather than as a solo act. With every team he joins, he just has brilliant chemistry with the other characters. He's good in his own book, but he is so much more entertaining when he has other people to play off of. Can't tell you how many times I've laughed out loud at some of his moments in all these books.

And yeah, the new uniforms are badass. I thought they were cool even when they were revealed and everyone was "BAAAAAAAWWWW"ing about it.

Personally, I'm a fan of new ideas, and making bold moves. That is probably why I like Grant Morrison. Can't stand these people who say crap like, "Well if he was a good writer he wouldn't need to change things. He could just write good stories with what he's got." That's bullshit. I don't care how good a writer is, these properties have been around since the 60's and there is only so much you can do, before you need to make some bold changes to allow fresh, new stories to be told.

I like things like New X-men, and One More Day(The idea of it anyways, not the execution.)
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote