View Single Post
Old 05-10-2019, 11:07 PM   #351
Bad News Gertner
Best Poster

Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Bad News Gertner makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
You're more like Undertaker to me...

Anyway:

1. Why is Terry Funk the best in your eyes?
2. Who is the best bumper in your opinion, past or present?
3. Who threw the best strikes in wrestling? Not potatoes, I mean believable soft shots.
4. Best storyline/s in your viewing history? Specifically non WWE please.
5. Has the gimmick assortment grown too big and shoddy? Old WCW PPV'S are full of real tables that don't break. It hurts my head seeing Stan Hansen do anything but once the bull rope comes out... Damn.
1. Funk is the complete package. He can work face or heel equally as great, he can work any style, he was a draw, he's amazing on the mic, he adapted with the times and has given back so much. There's nobody better. Flair wrestled a Flair match each time. Funk could wrestle technical, brawl and even bust out a friggen moonsault

2. I LOVE Sgt. Slaughter's bumping. I've always been a fan of the bigger wrestlers and Slaughters bumping in the late 70s/early 80s is outstanding.

3. Best strikes is Dick Murdoch. He threw awesome punches.

4. I'm a sucker for the Raven vs Tommy Dreamer storyline. ECW doesn't age well, but this is still great. JYD vs the Freebirds in Mid South where JYD gets blinded was great. Dutch Mantell and Jerry Lawler vs Bill Dundee and Buddy Landell in Memphis was awesome. Buddy Landell was great. It's too bad he couldn't overcome his demons.

5. I still remember the sound of Funk piledriving Flair on the table. The thud that his head made was sick. I remember ECW had some really flimsy ass tables. Wrestler safety is more of a thing nowadays and I get it, but still...
Bad News Gertner is offline   Reply With Quote