View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 02:52 PM   #52025
Cooler Tom Schuler
tomschuler.com

Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Cooler Tom Schuler got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAMN iNATOR View Post
If you mean me, it's a Wrestling With Wregret video where he reviews the awful Rob Van Dam's Extreme Championship Comedy. At around 7:10, and a couple other time marks, there's footage showing the credits, and CTS (former poster Cooler Tom Schuler) is listed as one of the story writers.
Yes, that's a whole thing that happened. Myself and current America's Got Talent finalist Ryan Niemiller put so much work into that project, and then the producer threw it all away and did his own thing. It turned out awful. There was so much potential there, and a lot of great people working on it. It was a huge disappointment for me.

The producer is kind of a "any publicity is good publicity" hack, and refuses to accept he did any wrong. He's since blocked most of us on all social media after refusing to take any criticism as anything other than "being negative."
Cooler Tom Schuler is offline   Reply With Quote