View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 06:09 AM   #27
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed316 View Post
Who is Walter and why should I be marking out?

Is he good?
He's another big man in generic ring gear with awesome presentation. The funny thing is, he's a big guy who relatively moves like a big guy who is mostly about power and domination; something honestly missing from current gen (read: "the big guy who moves like a cruserweight" thing... it was cool when it was a shallow pool, like Bam Bam or Vader, but when EVERY big guy does it, it has the same effect of having a roster chock full of guys who are all around 7ft, which leaves you with both no giants and all "normal" sized guys looking like total midgets.).

I'm not totally on this guy's dick, but he's walking a fine line between "breath of fresh air in throwback packaging" and "generic foreign heel #385", and is teetering on the good side of it thus far. If he gets some polish, he can be a big deal beyond "indie darling", but if he gets rushed in WWE, he can be a total flop.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote