View Single Post
Old 08-20-2020, 07:58 AM   #25
drave
In His hands...

drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)drave makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
That would be such a WWE move to do.

Take a young and/or new star that's been built up for around the past 2 years as a top star and feed him to a part-timer.

Would be even worse considering all the time NXT spent making Cole and Undisputed as the dominate group of the brand. They even went as far as rushing title changes solely so that the early NXT shows on USA Network would revolve around their dominance for the men's side of the brand.

Cole and Undisputed Era really should have been called up post-Survivor Series or War Games since they were already becoming stale on NXT and having their potential star power growth being stunted by sticking around for way too long.

I dunno man, I feel like if they had their "call up" they'd inevitably be broken up within 90 days and have tag team feuds, which would then lead them all to turn on Cole, blah blah blah. Adam Cole is a fucking twig that just wouldn't fit on the main roster, I don't believe. I just can't take him seriously at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
He’s a fucking punter. Who the fuck cares about punters?

He never even won a Super Bowl. This is not Lawrence Taylor vs Bam Bam ffs

This, hard this. Who the fuck is McAfee. I KNOW who he is, but he's a fucking nobody tbh.
drave is offline   Reply With Quote