View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 12:55 PM   #4115
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I rather like the new look.

I mean, yeah, it's weird that he looks like he's a Pacific islander when he's supposed to be from Atlantis, which is in the Atlantic Ocean on the other side of the planet, but it gets the point across. It beats the doofy orange chain-mail shirt at any rate.

Plus, there are a lot of elements that are still definitely Aquaman-- the A-buckle on his pants, the scale pattern tattoos that reference his old shirt, the big trident, and he did have a scraggly beard and long hair back in the 90s, so it's not like this is something we've never seen before.

Honestly, I like pretty much all of the costumes they've rolled out for the new movie-- not crazy about how grayed-out everything is, but if they're really sticking to making "serious business" superhero movies, at least they all look cool.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote