View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 04:19 PM   #10644
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Lilian is back on Raw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE.com
Lilian and Eden are on the move!

After gracing the SmackDown stage for several years, Lilian Garcia is returning home to Monday Night Raw. As if that wasn’t exciting enough, the lovely Eden will be heading to Friday nights!

Lilian is thrilled to return to WWE’s flagship show, a position she first made her own during the Attitude Era in 1999 and thrived in for a decade.

“No matter which show I’m on it makes me really happy to have the opportunity to announce for the WWE Universe,” said the beautiful Diva. “I wish to thank all our fans for all for their love and support through all these years!”

In addition to serving as the voice of WWE NXT, Eden has recently graced the microphone during "WWE Superstars" and WWE Main Event, as well as conducted interviews on the WWE App during SmackDown.

Now, this talented personality looks forward to taking the reins on SmackDown and bringing her unique voice to the Blue Brand!
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote