View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 06:17 PM   #147
fundiddle
stay dumb to stay sane

fundiddle has a great deal of rep (15,000+)fundiddle has a great deal of rep (15,000+)fundiddle has a great deal of rep (15,000+)fundiddle has a great deal of rep (15,000+)fundiddle has a great deal of rep (15,000+)fundiddle has a great deal of rep (15,000+)fundiddle has a great deal of rep (15,000+)
i don’t watch raw or smackdown other than clips i sometimes catch online. those two raw underground clips remind me of something that it should be within the first 10 seconds but i didn’t actually see them doing. firstly, those strippers are obviously wearing clothing that doesn’t expose any cleavage and they are dancing in the unsexiest way possible, so get rid of them. it is really cool seeing what a 20x20 ring actually looks like without ropes or posts, that part is great if you just want to resemble mma. my first thought was that they should try to make it more like shotgun saturday night, get a balcony and a bar and some neon in there. maybe bring back the surviving members of DOA or something, i’unno
fundiddle is offline   Reply With Quote