View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 01:45 PM   #13
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
- It looks like there's expanded aerial combos, though we only see Chun-Li doing her aerial target combo into special. It could be a Chun-Li thing, but that's certainly a new move and it's very high in the air.

- Chun-Li executed an OTG attack. Whether there's an OTG system or ground bounces from SFxT isn't clear. For now it seems combos can continue after certain knowckdowns.

- Ryu's crouch punch animation is very different. Me and Khuntry wondered if it was just a new animation or crouching itself being reworked.

- Ryu executed what looked like a new target combo on his end of the trailer. SFxT's Tekken-side cast had extensive target combos to emulate their base game. It's possible that this system will be added to SF proper.

- Some kind of power-up mode (likely tied to meter) that offers you EX versions of specials. Chun-Li had a double fireball and Ryu did his Metsu-Shoryuken outside of a super. There's a black chalk effect during this powered up state.

- I'm thinking this state will depend on your meter, there's still supers of some kind that will likely require full meter.

- Guard Crushes returned from Alpha 3. This is huge. The game is already looking more offensive, but the ability to break somebody's block completely goes against the largely defensive SF4. I'm not sure if certain moves can do this, or if there's a Guard Meter. This is the biggest reveal from the trailer and it will change the game.

- The breakable wall means stage transitions of some sort. Khuntry thinks that will be strange for the pace of a match. I'm thinking it might be a special KO thing. More on stage effects, the neon sign busted during Chun-Li's air combo. We'll probably see more stuff like the wing's tip breaking in SF4's African airport or even SF2's corner breakables.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote