View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 09:54 PM   #35084
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Cornette helped get D'Lo's foot in the door. I imagine that he was a supporter too, but he was down in developmental by the time the Lo Down stuff started happening.

Was D'Lo actually a Russo boy? He seems to have stayed away from anything too ridiculous for the large part. I always connected the downtrend of his career to him losing something after the Droz incident. I don't know what it is (confidence?) but he never really seemed the same again.

I just read that D'Lo got his ring name from his high school friend who died of cancer. He asked the boys' mother for permission to use it.
He was to blame for Terri Runnels' "Miscarriage." So, yeah, he had some ridiculous moments.

He also had a close call with Val Venis at Summerslam '98.

It is kind of cool that he was the only guy in every WWF incarnation of the Nation of Domination. Starting from being one of the extras and taking the sick bumps. He eventually became the only named extra in the group. And the only one to not get fired by Farooq the first time around (and his expressions leading up to that was amazing. You could tell he thought he was screwed, but nope, it was Clarence Mason.).
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote