View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 03:20 PM   #35103
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
I'd be all for canning the division officially. I think it's been a real detriment totally segregating them out from the rest of the roster. I actually could see value in most of the guys from that roster as far as helping to plug some holes in the midcard/undercard across both brands, but the division itself is incredibly meh.

Tozawa/Crews as a team is definitely something I could get behind.

Gentleman Jack Gallagher plays his role really well and is the type of inoffensive comedy character I could see WWE keeping around on Raw.

Drew Gulak and Tony Nese should start teaming again, maybe keeping Gulak's RTC-esque type gimmick. Send 'em to SmackDown and let them petition against the Fashion Police.

Rich Swann can go to SmackDown and join The New Day because that's definitely something WWE would do. I imagine he'd replace whatever member turns heel to leave the group, probably Big E.

Let TJP just be himself and people will keep booing him for being an MRA douchebag.
Jack Gallagher was fun at the start of the year. He's inoffensive. I'd rather see Nese and TJP go though. They feel like failed experiments by this point. Drew Gulak can go to SmackDown and carry Rusev's bags. Give him some more time and see if anything falls out.

Rich Swann has fun entrance music. I liked the idea of him being in a team with Tozawa, but Crews has that locked down. I dunno, maybe you can try and give him a singles push on SmackDown away from the cruiserweights and see if it works.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote