View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 09:55 PM   #489
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Random Hogan Gif:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Tuesday night's heavily hyped 900th episode of SmackDown earned the show's third highest ratings since the draft special in July.

Featuring Edge and The Undertaker, the show averaged 2.725 million viewers, up 42 percent from last week's show, which went against election coverage. It was the highest number since the August 29th show, which did 2.835 million viewers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEScoops
Bill Goldberg says he tweaked his shoulder on RAW and his body feels “horrible” in the days leading up to his in-ring return against Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series.

During an interview with Scott Dargis of NBC Sports, Goldberg spoke about the reaction he got during his first WWE TV appearance in 12 years, what he’s done to train for his fight against Lesnar and his son finally getting able to watch him wrestle. Fans will remember several weeks back that Goldberg slipped in the ring while brawling with Rusev. When asked if the slip was Goldberg’s body telling him it’s time to take it easy, Goldberg replied, “Oh God yes. Absolutely…”

Goldberg told Brock Lesnar, “You’re Last” – an indication that his return match at Survivor Series will be the last time we’ll get to see in the ring. Goldberg said that’s his current mentality, but he’ll have to see how he does on Sunday. “I’m sure acting like it. At the end of the day, it’s all that I’m concerned about. I take one day as it is,” he said.

He also revealed, “My body feels horrible” and he suffered a minor injury on RAW during his in-ring altercation with Brock Lesnar. “I tweaked my shoulder last night (on Raw), but that doesn’t mean in five days that I’m not going to come out kicking ass and taking names like I always do.”
Quote:
WWE uploaded video of William Regal extending a contract offer to Tony Nese after EVOLVE 73 last Sunday.
Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlZXwlFavY4

Quote:
WWE.com has updated Donald Trump’s Hall of Fame roster page to note his election win.
Quote:
Economists predict that WrestleMania may bring in up to 170 million dollars in revenue for the city of Orlando. WWE.com has an article on WrestleMania 32 generating $170 for the Dallas/Arlington region.
Quote:
PWG returns with their first show since this year’s Battle of Los Angeles on December 16th with BOLA winner Marty Scurll challenging Zack Sabre Jr. for the PWG World Championship.
Quote:
Episode #217 of The Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling features a huge double dose of Lucha Underground with both Melissa Santos & Karlee Perez aka Catrina. The following except features Catrina’s view of how her character has evolved over the first three seasons of the El Ray Network standout show.
Link to the episode: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/t...21_00_00-08_00

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
WWE are trying to oppose Ryback from trademarking "The Big Guy."

Interestingly, the trademark they are opposing is the one that Ryback applied for dietary and nutritional supplement use, not the trademark he applied for wrestling.

WWE has until Feb. 15, 2017 to file an opposition or request more time.
Quote:
On this morning's edition of the Taz Show on CBS Radio, former WWE and ECW star Taz discussed his visit to WWE's Smackdown taping last night, where he filmed material for the WWE Network.

Taz said he had a great time there, but obviously could not divulge everything that went on but did something for ECW with Paul Heyman, The Dudley Boyz, Tommy Dreamer and Corey Graves.
CBS Radio announced Taz will be holding a special live 3 hour podcast episode following Survivor Series this weekend.

Quote:
Sin Cara continues to be punished for his tour bus scuffle with Chris Jericho during the WWE European tour. As noted, Sin Cara was going to be sent home at one point but was instead "exiled" to the SmackDown leg of the tour, even though he never worked a SmackDown live event. He had to do the six-hour drive to Monday's RAW instead of using the company's charter flight to Buffalo, NY. PWInsider reports that at RAW, Sin Cara was not allowed to use the regular locker room for WWE talent and had to change in the "extras" room.
Quote:
My original plan when I came back last January was to stay until WrestleMania... four months. Then, it started going so good, I re-signed I think until July and then I re-signed until October and then I re-signed until November. Now it's basically a month by month thing. I've got a certain time frame in mind but I can't even say that because what was supposed to be four has already been ten because I am smart enough to know this ...

I love working with Owens and Rollins and Reigns and Sami Zayn and Dean Ambrose and AJ. Those guys are re-invigorating my love for the business because I have been through a lot of generations of the business.

Also, keep this in mind, my generation of guys, as sad as it is to say this, my best friends have either passed away or retired so now I have this whole new group of guys who it starts with a little bit of hero worship, that's great but now let's get down to it, just start working and having some fun.

These are like my best friends on the job right now, I love hanging out with the guys, they're all really great guys and there's no reason for me to stop because I'm doing something for the right reason because I love doing it and that's why I do anything at this point. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about any financial issues, I do something because I love it.

Right now, in the WWE, I'm enjoying this run as much as I had anything in my entire career and I'm going to enjoy it as long as I can and continue to build it and continue to entertain for as long as I can in the WWE, for sure.
Portion of an interview Jericho had on a recent episode of the LAW podcast show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQx6UEEUjko

Some other sheet news includes:
  • WWE announced they will be holding shows in Kentucky next April due to the state recently repealing restrictions involving wrestling shows and blood. The previous rules demanded matches to be stopped if blood occurred during tv and ppv shows. http://insiderlouisville.com/metro/w...te-regulation/
  • E! announced they have ordered a second season of Total Bellas and the new season to air next year.
  • In a "WWE Did You Know" type fact, James Ellsworth currently has a better W-L record in the WWE than Sting after recently winning a dark match. Even has more wins this year than the Ascension have as a tag team.
  • According to rumors and reports, WWE is currently struggling selling out shows for NXT's upcoming tour of Canada while their upcoming tour of Australia is facing similar issues.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote