View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:20 PM   #4407
mitch_h

mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)mitch_h got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Carlos - Ambitious mini series/movie about the terrorist Carlos the Jackal. Informative, but really entertaining, and I liked that it makes no attempt to romanticize the terrorist at all as he comes off as not an idealist but a huge narcissist. The portion involving the raid of the OPEC meating was one of the most thrilling things i've seen in a long while. 9/10

Police Adjective - A Romanian film about a cop pursuing a teenager who is giving weed to his friends, apparently Romania has really strict laws when it comes to this and the kid could receive up to 8 years. The cop doesn't want to go after the kid because he doesn't want to ruin his life and he has witnessed first hand the more relax drug laws in other European countries and thinks things will change in Romania. The ending turns into this exercise in dialectics where his boss makes him look up words in a dictionary. Probably sounds boring as hell and the movie is very slow but I thought it was incredible. 9/10

Machete - 7/10
mitch_h is offline   Reply With Quote