View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 10:36 PM   #4423
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by McLegend View Post
Dirty Harry 9/10

Blade Runner 8/0

I liked it, but it was really weird.
Blade Runner is one of my worst movies ever. 0/10

Anyway

Expendables: 9/10

LOVED it. If you love action movies, you'll love this. really nothing else to say

The Exam: 8/10

Good movie. If you like that pyschology type mind fuck shit, you'll like this. 8 people are brought in to answer one question on an Exam and whomever answers correctly gets hired to this company. The whole movie takes place in one room.

Descent 2: 5/10

I really liked the first one. Part II is pretty much the same as Part I, but we've got male characters now.

Shutter Island: 7/10

It was kind of slow for my taste, but I knew it would be going into it. It did have a nice build to the end though.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote