View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 10:35 AM   #4432
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Black Swan looks like something that I would not enjoy. possibly a 0/10 there.

Eraser: 8/10

Just watched it this morning. hard to believe I've never seen this as I love action movies. Venessa Williams is hot

The Warriors: 9/10

Really really liked this movie. I can see why it's got a cult following as they say. Plus I grew up where some of this movie took place, so that was pretty cool.

My Dog Skip: 8/10

Date night movie alert. Nah, I really liked it. fucking dog dies though. that's like the only thing in any movie that makes me tear up. That and the scene where Rudy makes the tackle on the QB. RUDY RUDY RUDY Luke Wilson's character being named Dink was pretty hillarious.
Loose Cannon is offline   Reply With Quote