View Single Post
Old 06-29-2005, 09:58 PM   #316
Loose Cannon
I'm all there is

Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Loose Cannon got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I'm not underestimating Kotsay at all. I love Kotsay and I know how awesome he is. Great defender and hitter. But we got 5 starting pitchers, none who are doing a fantastic job right now. The Sox at least had Schilling and Pedro out there, who had people thinking automatic win the day they threw. With the Yankee pitching staff, it's like, so who's gonna show up today. The guy who is capale of pitching a complete game or the guy who gives up 6 runs within the first 3 innings. Having pitching like that can kill the morale of teams.

Kotsay is only one position and has no control over balls going over walls or balls getting hit down left, down right, up the middle. They're sill hits no matter what. Yea, he's way better then Bernie and can probably chase down a few balls and throw a few more people out, but I just don't see him solving all the problems. I really think it starts with pitching. When you have guys putting 0's up through 7 or giving up 1 or 2 runs, then the team feels more comfortable.

Just my opinion, but we'll see what they do.