View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 03:15 PM   #130
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
On Van Nistelrooy, whilst I will never forget and appreciate his goal record and his effort while playing for Manchester United, he own shitty attitude can't make me wish the best for him. He turned his back on a club and it's fans more importantly and they stuck by him through thick and thin. Real Madrid have still got a bargain but I have no time for him now. Aside from Paul Ince (who burnt his bridge when he went to Liverpool and how he treated us once he went there), when other players left us, I genuinely hoped they would do well. I'd take David Beckham back in a heartbeat. Van Nistelrooy has gone out of his way to rub dirt in Manchester United's face and I can't accept it.

Why do Real Madrid get players from us for such a cheap price? Why are we getting fucking robbed with Carrick? I've heard we could be picking up Javier Mascherano and Carlos Teves next week so I'll cross my fingers.

Other news today:

Richard Hughes and Lomana Lua Lua sign extentions with Portsmouth. David Thompson signed a 1 year deal. Agreed a fee for Juan Vargas and have a £5 million offer for Stan Petrov rejected (I thought he'd sign for that fee).

Curtis Davis signs an extention with West Brom.
Rob is offline   Reply With Quote