View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 05:32 AM   #2459
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I re-started Witcher 3 on PC since I've upgraded and glad I did. The graphics are a leap ahead and running it at 100fps is wonderful.

Just finishing up Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE right now, it's the most Japanese-ass JRPG I've ever played, but it's really good. One of the best cross-overs ever as it's an original Shin Megami Tensei cast and game with Fire Emblem elements and characters, but there's a good reason for eveything happening the way it does instead of just being Fintstones x Jetsons where they just go "WOW LOOK AT THIS CRAZY WORLD LOL WE'RE SO DIFFERENT".

Battle system is fun, if you hit a weakness it can lead to a "session" with the rest of your party where if they have a link skill, they can jump in and attack too. Side quest content is really great too. Get to know other party members and even unlock duo act songs that can happen during battle sessions and act almost like a summon.

It's the best JRPG I've played in a while and a perfect thing to play before FFXV and then Persona 5.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote