View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 03:15 PM   #117
DaveWadding
LIMITLESS

DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)DaveWadding makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
feel like this week's show was great. Aerostar makes me laugh a lot in his out of ring segments.

Feel like some of the matches really benefit from being edited (like the Trios and Killshot/Havoc both did). Cut the matches down to just the really good parts and speeds everything up.

Killshot's
SPOILER: show
HANGING KILLSTOMP
was super fucking brutal. Definitely one of the loudest reactions of the night.

Longer thoughts on Marty in spoilers.

SPOILER: show
Thought the Marty/Mariposa match suffered from the editing process. I kept coming back to that match as one of my favorites from the tapings and it seemed like it lost some of the impact on TV. It seems like this happens a lot to Mariposa specifically, which sucks, because she's incredible.

They beat the SHIT out of each other all over the Temple. EVERYONE was going nuts. Just a hell of a ride being there first hand. It wasn't clear at the taping whether the match was for the belt or not. Also, they cut a part at the end where Penta came out. After he threatened to fuck Marty's whore mother, he broke Mariposa's other arm and left
DaveWadding is offline   Reply With Quote