View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 03:50 PM   #520
Helmsphere
Prince Of The Forum

Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Helmsphere makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Theres something that has bothered me for yrs about Gohan's SS2 transformation why the hell did Android 16 trigger it? I don't think they ever said 2 words to each other (at least in the version of DBZ that aired on CN) It was so random did I miss something?
I don't think it was fully explained and I may just be trying to piece the pieces together.

Gohan to that point, While wanting to be powerful, never really ever had the desire to fight. He would only fight when angered. Android 16 despite being a Android programmed with the only purpose to Kill Son Goku.

So Gohan was raised to be a fighter but never liked to fight, and Android 16, Who was designed to Kill but neither did what they were designed for instead loved and cherished life.

Seeing how they were one in the same, 16 Gave into his programming to Kill Cell (which clearly failed) but because they were similar in there ideals, 16 was basically able to explain to Gohan that it's okay to fight in a way that really none of the other Z Fighters could.
Helmsphere is offline   Reply With Quote