View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 04:48 PM   #714
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
It was said at a Take Two share holders conference call, months ago. I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread.
Pretty sure you didn't, as I did a "find" pass on every page since last November. That would be a little under a year ago, and that wouldn't refer to this fiscal year. At least, not in a way that can "only" be attributed to GTA V.

The closest I found were expansions of purchasable shares (not even close to the same) and the announcement that their outlook for this quarter was actually lower than speculated (also not the same, probably the opposite).

There's a podcast of their shareholder meetings, but I'll save that for someone with the interest, attention span, and fixation to check it out. I'm betting Kalyx.

Now, I'm more than happy to see what you're talking about, but maybe you could actually post it so people can see?
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote