View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 08:24 AM   #235
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Superman Speaks About... Things!:

Brandon Routh speaks on a number of subjects, including the next Superman and the darker half of the World's Finest.

On the upcoming "Man of Steel":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Routh
I expect that we'll be working early next year. I know that Bryan [Singer] has pretty much finished out "Valkyrie" and is back in the states and is zeroing in on the story that he wants to tell. Once that arrives it's going to move pretty quickly. I think that everybody is getting excited. It's been three years now, really. It's hard to believe that it's been long, but everyone is getting jazzed and ready to go again. I certainly am.
On Justice League:

Quote:
They talked to me about it, yes, but I think someone else asked me if they ever offered me the role and they did not. I'm happy that we're talking about "Man of Steel" again and "Batman" looks great and is coming out and that looks great and I think it's time for those two characters, certainly, to flourish and some of the DC Comic Universe to strike out on their own first and strengthen each character individually and then to go at all of them together.
I love this guy.

On an exclusive Superman/Batman movie:

Quote:
I've been asked that question many times and at first, I think I've been quoted as saying that Superman and Batman should never fight each other which makes sense to me. They should be fighting together on the same team, but Christian is certainly a great actor and a very nice guy. I'm excited for the new "Batman." So I'll open up my view because I know that people want to see it and maybe there's a story that could be told that way that makes sense to me. So I won't put it out anymore. I won't say no anymore.
I wouldn't mind Justice League if The World's Finest gets their own movie.

On taking up the mantle after the real Superman:

Quote:
Well, it's a challenging thing because it's very important for me to make my own name and to separate myself from Chris and his performance a little bit and who he was a little bit, so that I can make Brandon Routh known and be in everyone's awareness. But certainly he did a lot of amazing things and I so I take what I can and I try to spread his good word and all the goodness that did and his family is really doing an amazing job. His kids are continuing his legacy especially with the foundation. They're really great people and I'm excited and very proud to know them now. I do what I can to help them and the foundation to raise awareness.
On non-DC work, Dylan Dog:

Quote:
Yes, lesser known in the States, but probably more known in Italy and a lot of European countries. I'm very excited about the production of that. It's a movie called "Dead of Night." It's about Dylan who's a nightmare investigator and primarily in this film we're going to be involved with zombies and werewolves and vampires and some activity that occurs there creating comedy, action, horror and the thrills ensue.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote